Empire Invert Mini Paintball Gun Review 2017
If you’re a paintball enthusiast, you’ve probably already heard about the Empire Invert Mini. It’s a top marker that has quickly become one of the most popular pieces of equipment available. Although it has its flaws, it could be said it manages to justify its reputation. But we’ll let you decide for yourself! What follows is an in-depth review that should get you familiar with both its pros and cons!
One of the best things about the Invert Mini is its size. It weighs only 1.9 pounds, which ranks it among the lightest markers. The experience of holding it has by been called unparalleled. This is due to the fact that it’s both quite small and very well designed. It’s different than most other guns since it doesn’t require using hoses. This allows the player to handle it with only one hand. A single button functions as the safety catch and the power button. Thanks to its minimalist design, it boasts a very sleek look that usually makes players envy this paintball gun even more. Although, It does have one downside; It seems as thought this paintball gun is not very easy to handle if you’re a person with big hands. Furthermore, this is mostly due to the fact that not enough space has been left between the grips.
Even though this is a small paintball gun, don’t let its size fool you! The Invert Mini is a marker that can easily compete with other more robust-looking guns. When it comes to performance, it boasts both speed and accuracy.
Since it’s electronic, the marker is automatically faster than many similar guns. But it’s also a lot faster than what you’d expect from such a small piece of gear. It has been estimated that its firing rate is 15 balls per second. That’s pretty impressive in itself, but the number can go even higher. The maximum is 20 bps, which makes it extra fast and efficient in battle.
When it comes to accuracy, the Invert Mini is just as good as any other high-quality marker. Its effective range is 150 feet. This means that it can hit targets that are that far from the player handling it. Squeezing the trigger results in some vibrations, but that’s not something players don’t expect. What could come as a surprise is the loosening of screws that sometimes occurs. It could be said that this is one of the marker’s main disadvantages.
The Invert Mini has plenty of different features that will keep you occupied. But don’t take our word for it – check out the list!
- 3-point adjustable trigger: Being able to control the trigger is one of the most important things when handling a gun. This is why the Invert Mini is equipped with one that allows for adjustment.
- Anti-chop eye: This is a piece of equipment that makes sure you don’t start chopping your own paintballs. Markers that don’t have it can’t detect whether they’ve been loaded or not. And pulling the trigger of an unloaded gun results in destroyed balls. The Invert Mini, on the other hand, simply refuses to fire once you’ve emptied it.
- Multi-mode: The Invert Mini has a couple of different modes you can use during battle. They are the PSP, NXL, NPPL and Millenium. Each has its own pros and cons. What’s more important, though, is the fact that being able to use them all gives you a lot more options.
Markers that are at once light and accurate are hard to find. And when they’re durable as well, you better hold on to them! The Invert Mini is definitely among them. This marker is made of high-quality materials that make it possible to enjoy such smooth player experience. It also means that you don’t need to handle it as if it’s going to break any minute. But that’s not all!
The Invert Mini comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is provided by its manufacturer, that is, the Empire Paintball company. This basically means that you’ll get any broken or damaged part fixed by the manufacturer itself, for as long as you have it.
There are things that need to be considered before investing in a quality marker. One of the most important ones is its potential for upgrades. It’s basically a question of whether the gun can be customized to suit your preferences.
It seems that this is one of the few disadvantages the Invert Mini has. It doesn’t mean that it can’t be customized at all. You’ll find it very easy to add certain barrels, triggers, feednecks and similar pieces of equipment. But you won’t be able to do much more than that.
This doesn’t mean, however, that the Invert Mini is not the right choice for you. The potential for customization is not equally important to all players. So you’ll need to decide for yourself how big of a disadvantage this really is.
Since the Invert Mini is a very popular marker, plenty of players have already reviewed it. Most like it, especially for its design, speed, accuracy and durability. But there have been some complaints as well. What follows is a summary of those reviews in the form of a list of pros and cons.
- It has a sleek design
- It’s lightweight
- It enables single-hand use
- It doesn’t require a hose
- It’s faster than many other markers
- It’s accurate
- It has a great effective range
- It enables better trigger control
- It doesn’t chop paintballs
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty (from some sellers)
- It has vibrations that can cause damage
- It’s not suitable for those with larger hands
- It’s not as customizable as some other markers
All things considered, the Invert Mini is a solid marker, to say the least. It provides the player with both accuracy and speed. In terms of player experience, it’s one of the best pieces of equipment available. Thanks to a bunch of different features, it’ll keep you occupied for some time, especially if you’re a beginner. It has some annoying vibrations and it isn’t that customizable, but it’s popular with good reason! Thank you for reading my review of the invert mini paintball gun review and I hope it has helped you in making a clear decision!
Want a cheap option for a good pump paintball gun? Read our review of the JT Splatmaster Z200 here.
Planet Eclipse ETEK 5 Paintball Gun Review 2017
Planet Eclipse is a very well know brand by seasoned paintball players and this is because of the extremely high quality of their paintball guns. Here is a list of the best Planet Eclipse paintball guns, which includes the ETEK 5. However, since this is such a good paintball gun I wanted to review it in further depth.
Now, with the release of the ETEK 5 paintball gun you will find that this is one of the very best markers on the market. In this ETEK 5 Paintball gun review we are going to explore this marker from top to bottom. By the end of this ETEK 5 review many will see why this is one of the best paintball guns one can buy for the money!
As one can see, the Planet Eclipse ETEK 5 has a very interesting and slick design. In fact, some may mix this marker up with the amazing EGO LV1 due to their extremely similar design. Due to this markers extended pinch between the fore grip and the grip frame this marker will feel extremely comfortable and stable while firing. Furthermore, some may notice that the barrel of this paintball gun looks like it has two pieces, that is because it does! This gun is equipped with a 14.5″ two piece barrel which will allow you to customize the barrel. Continuing, you will be able to change the bore sizes, tips, colors and more!
This paintball gun weighs in at 2.2 lbs, which is a very good weight for a paintball gun. Moreover, it is light enough to fly around the field with and heavy enough to have fantastic control. Overall, the look of this paintball gun makes it very hard to resist!
If you think the design of this paintball gun is good, wait till you see the performance! For a paintball gun in the 500 dollar range it is overloaded with amazing performance features.
Zick3 Rammer System: This system is very advanced. Essentially, what this will do is make the striking bolt take longer swings before it fires the paintball. This way when it fires the paintball it hits the ball very softly. Moreover, this will allow you to shoot even the most fragile paintballs without having to worry about bursting balls. Furthermore, when it does strike it will be very quiet making it hard for people to know your location. Now I know what your thinking, a longer swing means less balls/sec. Wrong! this paintball gun can still shoot up into the 20 balls/sec range.
Internal LPR: Having an internal LPR chamber will allow for lower LPR pressure and more consistent velocity shots. Every time you shoot this paintball gun, you will know that its going to shoot just like the last shot.
SL4 Inline Regulator: This is one of the best regulators for paintball guns. What this regulator will do is ensure that every time you shoot this gun that the correct amount of pressure is behind each and every paintball.
Durable SMC Solenoid Valve: This valve will work together with the regulator mentioned above. This valve will cut off your pressure supply as soon as you hit the amount of pressure that your regulator wants. Basically, they work together in a feedback loop in order to provide the best experience for the user.
Infra-Red Break Beam Sensors: Infra red sensors will insure that you never chop a ball! nobody wants to deal with a chopped ball in a very nice paintball gun!
RGB LED Interface: This interface will work together with your microprocessor to provide you one of the best experiences! Your gun will tell you exactly how it feels so you will know when something is wrong.
16-Bit Microprocessor: You can think of this as your paintball guns brain. This interface can take in up to a million instructions per second! Basically, this gun is a multitasking powerhouse that will not malfunction on you.
Ramping or Semi: With this amazing paintball gun you can choose between ramping or going semi automatic. Furthermore, it has a magnetic trigger return which will shock you how many balls you will be able to shoot per second!
I could keep going but I would be here all day. The last thing that you need to know is that this paintball gun is compliant with regulations of ALL Major Paintball Leagues. If you would like to view even more specs, click below.
- It’s a great mid-weight gun
- It features a very elegant design
- It operates at a very low pressure
- It’s both fast and accurate
- Its recoil is minimal
- It will not chop paintballs
- It’s very easy to maintain
- It has an auto-fire mode
- It’s equipped with multiple firing modes
- It’s easy to make customizations
- Compliment with all Major Paintball Leagues
- The two barrel system can become a little bit of a nuisance
- If you would like a graphical OLED display you must upgrade the gun yourself
In conclusion, the Planet Eclipe ETEK 5 paintball gun has both pros and cons, just like any other available marker. Its flaws, however, are extremely minimal. Since it boasts an excellent design, a high level of accuracy and a very stylish look, it’s a great choice for both beginners getting into paintball and seasoned players! I hope you have enjoyed my review of the Planet Eclipse ETEK 5 paintball gun. If you choose to make this gun yours you will not be disappointed! If you think a different paintball gun is best for you check this best paintball gun list!
Spyder MR100 Pro Paintball Gun Review 2017
Spyder is a well established and well-known brand in the world of paintball guns. With a diverse range of guns, such as the Classic series markers that are perfect for paintball tournaments and MR series markers that are more tactical, Spyder has something for everyone. Available easily in stores and online on Amazon, the MR100 PRO is easy to get hands on. Selecting the best paintball gun can be rather confusing; having just the right barrel size for your shooting needs, the MR 100 PRO is perfect for beginners. Starting with guns that are easy to handle and use is most appropriate for paintball players looking to venture into the world of never ending paint balling tournaments.
Features of the Spyder MR100 Pro
Many consider the Spyder MR100 PRO one of best shooting guns for amateur paintballers. The Spyder MR100 PRO has been commended for its amazing features. . The price, falling under two-hundred dollars, may seem high for starters with a tight budget; but considering the professional, high quality special features and specs of the MR100 PRO, this is a fair retail price.
Some of the most remarkable features of the Spyder MR100 PRO include the starter tactical marker and double trigger. However, there are other features that make this paintball gun a must buy for players with a tight budget looking for professional quality paintball guns under 200 dollars.
Other features include:
- A military style, semi-automatic marker: This Paintball maker allows for precision and control in the Spyder MR100 PRO when firing the shot. Moreover, this feature allows the user to control and manage the rate of fire combined with the ability to make difficult shots without unnecessary delay.
- Patented Spyder EKO valve: Essentially a green concept, the Spyder EKO valve provides maximum optimization with a staggering 1600 shots average per every 20oz of CO2. Consequently, depending on patent approval, not only does it make the play more environmentally friendly but also reduces the overall cost of playing the game for people with a tight budget.
- Durable, high-quality material: Though extremely light on the pocket, the makers of the Spyder MR100 have not compromised on the quality of the paintball gun. Top quality materials have been used in the strong aluminum trigger frame, steel braided horse line and Picatinny rail mounting to ensure durability, and to provide the ability to withstand wear and tear during high-intensity games.
- Easy to use and operate: Perfect for beginners and people who are newly venturing into the game, certain features make this paintball gun extremely easy to use. The user can access the bolt without using tools and the material and design provide a firm front grip. Additionally, the Spyder MR100 comes with an easy to collapse stock and rails. The availability of multiple Picatinny rails allows for accommodation according to a variety of playing situations. The two-finger trigger requires lesser energy and effort to press, thus allowing for a faster shooting rate. Moreover, the adjustable shoulder stock is suitable for cars, is easy to carry and requires less space.
- Double trigger: This feature allows the use of two fingers, resulting a quicker response time.
- 10” micro ported barrel makes it faster and more military style: Selecting just the right barrel size can be quite a tedious task for beginners. For example, the simple task of understanding how barrel size influences the shot can be a tad bit complicated. Essentially, the speed of the paintball is measured at the tip of the barrel, so a 10” barrel would allow the ball to travel 2 inches farther than the 8” inch barrel.
- Modern design: The sleek and slim design of the Spyder MR100 makes it easy to carry and use in high paced, powered games. The light weight (3lbs 3oz) allows for running and prolonged use for both beginners and professional players. Additionally, its black color combined with the anodized finish adds just the right amount of style to the Spyder MR100.
- Compatible with both compressed air and Co2: Either compressed air or Co2 can be used to fill the tank for pressure.
- Higher degree of control: The velocity adjuster allows the user to determine what degree of a distance the paint ball will cover when shot from the gun. This adjuster is essential in determining and maintaining the accuracy of the shot fired.
- Anti-double-feed ball detent: A major annoyance for most paint ball players is when two paint balls come out during a single shot. This might also result in the ball getting stuck during crucial games. The anti-double feed ball detent prevents this and ensures the free flowing of a single paint ball per shot fired. The anti-double feed detent in the MR 100 can also be easily replaced when worn out.
- Low cost of maintenance: With affordable replacements parts, the MR 100 is extremely easy to maintain and low-cost add-ons can make it as good as it’s much pricier counterparts.
- You can also purchase this paintball gun in a bundle if you do not have the necessary starting equipment for a better price.
Technical Specs of the Spyder MR100 PRO
- The paintball gun is a 68. caliber semi-auto gun.
- Size of the barrel: 10” micro-ported barrel.
- Length of the Marker: 26.5 inches.
- Pressure source/ capacity: Co2 or compressed air cans of around 20oz.
- Weight: 3 Lbs 3 oz.
- Marker type: Semi automatic/ military style.
- Tube type: Round, heavy duty ultimate paintball clear tubes.
- Trigger type: Double trigger/Two finger trigger.
One of the most striking benefits when deciding to invest in a Spyder MR100 PRO is the low cost of upgrading and replacement. Features like the velocity control and semi-automatic military style marker ensure a greater degree of shot control to the user. The Spyder MR100 is perfect for starters and beginners who want to venture into the world of paint ball tournaments gradually. The user can enjoy the same features as any other professional paint ball gun but with the ease of user friendliness. Therefore, for beginners, the Spyder MR100 PRO is a smart, green and long lasting investment. A must buy for beginners, the gun can be easily purchased online via Amazon:
Furthermore, check out this article if you are looking to see our other top rated Spyder paintball guns.
Paintball is one of the most popular outdoor games in the country. People ranging from teenagers to adults love the thrill that it provides. For some, it is a great way of venting out built-up energy and rage. Many people have even made it a hobby to go out once every week and have a round of paintball just to relax and have some fun.
It is important to have the right suit, padding and mask for the game as you need to suit up so that you can take on your opponent and not get hurt in the process. However, at the same time, the critical factor that will determine your game is the paintball gun you are using.
You can use a spare gun or one available at the paintball place, or you can purchase your own high-quality gun which will ensure that you remain on top of your game. As there are a lot of products on the market, you need to make sure that you pick a gun that is quick and easy to use.
One such product includes the Dye Assault Matrix which is a mag fed paintball gun. It is efficient, will strike right on target, is quick to load and will be easy to handle. Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate player or an expert, this gun will be up to par with your expectations. Here is a video made by DYE Paintball that shows the paintball gun in use:
Best Magazine Fed System
Whether it is paintball or even a virtual game, what does every person hope for in their gun? That they get their hands on one that is the exact definition of one shot, one kill. This definition is exactly what the makers of Dye Assault Matrix have followed. They have built the gun to ensure that with one shot and the right angle and target, you can hit the objective and get them out it once and for all.
One problem with one shot, one kill is reloading the magazine after firing. However, with this gun, you will find the reloading process to be a cinch. Whether you are right handed or left, it will prove to be relatively easy for you to recharge your gun. The magazine release is ambidextrous, thus ensuring quick release.
It is also an all DYE magazine which makes the shot fired from the gun seems very similar to that fired from a real gun, which is why it makes the product the perfect MilSim paintball gun. To make sure that your game does not get disturbed by reloading the magazine, there are two rounds installed in the weapon. Each round can hold about ten paintballs. Here is another article showing some of the best mag fed paintball guns.
Seamless Switch Between Mag and Hopper Fed
One the side of the gun, you will find a switch that is called OnTheFly. This switch will prove to be critical for you during the game as it allows you to switch from traditional hopper fed to magazine fed. Using it once again, you can simply bring the gun back to the other setting as well, so it’s up to you which setting suits you best. The timing of the switch is a second, so you will not lose any minute of your precious game and will be able to lock your aim on the target.
If you need accurate shots, make sure you use the mag fed as this will allow you to use projectile rounds, especially if your target is near or is constantly on the move. It is best you use this when there are few of your enemies around you. When you have many people around you that you need to kill, especially at the beginning of the game, make sure you use the other setting as it will allow you to shoot volume, thus shooting everyone near and around you at a quicker pace.
- The gun comes with a magazine fed system which allows you to get precision shots.
- The modular rail system has been incorporated into the gun as well.
- There is a select fire option that allows you to fire at your will and requirement.
- The eye-pipe system of the weapon has been made from polycarbonate, making it highly durable and ensuring minor damage on the product.
- You can form a secure grip on the gun as it comes with DYE Tactical sticky grips.
- There is a quick-release bolt in the gun which is magnetic. It is also relatively easy to maintain.
- The regulator of the gun is made up of Hyper3.
- The frame of the weapon is gas-through, making it robust.
- It has a reach trigger installed.
- The gun also comes with a clamping feed neck.
- The honed barrel of the gun comes with a precision of 14 inches.
- The rails standards of the weapon are Picatinny.
- You can change the modes of the gun effectively with the select fire technology.
- There is an OnTheFly switch on the gun that allows you to change your loading way.
- The gun comes with two magazine rounds that enable ten shots at a time.
- The gun will operate on a 9-volt battery.
- It weighs about 2.8 pounds.
- Other dimensions of the weapon include 8.25 inches height, 11.62 inches length, and 1.44 inches width.
- There are three firing modes in the gun which are semi auto, fully auto and three-round burst.
Customers’ Reviews and Conclusion
This paintball gun has been given a client rating of 3.4 out of 5, which is one of the highest there is. The best part about the gun which is loved by the consumers is that it is easy to operate and comes with a bunch of different modes that can be switched to in the blink of an eye.
The Dye Assault Matrix will need maintenance now and then, but if you keep up with that, it will last you for a long time. Price-wise, it is quite expensive, so if you are looking for a gun that is heavy duty and quick to use in a paintball game and you have the budget, this is the perfect product for you.
Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun Review 2017
|Dye Proto Rail Paintball Gun - Blue
|Weight: 1.8 lbs|
|Operating pressure: 155 psi|
|Firing rate: 15 balls/s|
|Sight rail: Yes|
|Anti-chop eyes: Yes|
If you’re looking to invest in quality paintball gear, you might want to consider the Dye Proto Rail marker. It’s a gun that’s at the same time powerful, stylish and packed with exciting features. Of course, it has its flaws, but they are outweighed by its qualities. And you’ll be able to find out more about both in the following paragraphs in our Dye Proto Rail review!
The Proto Rail has, in short, been designed to stand out from the competition. Its makers drew inspiration from the well-known UL Frame. They have, however, managed to make it even better by using tougher materials. The marker has also been made exceptional with the help of a certain precision honing method. Its purpose is to give it a quality mirror finish that results in improved accuracy. The Hyper3 Regulator boasts an improved design as well. It’s a lot smaller and provides a more precise pressure adjustment.
But these improvements make the Proto Rail better-looking as well. Since it’s quite small and weighs only 1.8 pounds, it appears a lot more elegant. Add to that the slightly aggressive lines it’s famous for, and you get a good gun that’s hard to resist.
Fortunately, the Proto Rail isn’t just pretty – it can shoot with impressive accuracy as well. Many claim that it operates similarly to guns that were originally used for paintball. But that doesn’t mean it’s no good. On the contrary, the guns in question help their owners win professional competitions to this day.
Thanks to the 6-micron finish and the Fuse Bolt System, the Proto Rail works like a charm. It can shoot over 15 paintballs per second, which makes it rank among the faster guns. And it can do all that with impressive accuracy, as long as the targets move within a 150-feet radius.
The purpose of its finish is to ensure minimal amounts of turbulence. This, in turn, makes the whole frame less prone to shaking and poor performance. The Fuse Bolt System solves the same problem, just in a completely different way. It’s designed to operate at 140 psi, which is a very low pressure. This results in minimal recoil, as well as improvement in overall accuracy.
The fact that it’s equipped with a variety of different features is one of the biggest upsides to owning the Dye Proto Rail paintball gun. We’ve already mentioned a couple of them – its superb mirror finish, the Hyper3 Regulator and the Fuse Bolt System. And now we’re going to introduce a few more!
LED circuit board: This one should definitely come in handy, regardless of your needs and preferences. It’s a LED circuit board that gives you a heads up on the status of the marker.
Anti-chop eye: If you’re afraid that your Proto Rail will start chopping the balls, you’ll be glad to hear that’s not going to happen. The marker is equipped with sensors that can detect whether it’s loaded. And if the system determines that it’s empty, it solves the issue by preventing the gun from firing.
Eye pipe system: This is a system that’s closely related to the previous one, and equally useful. The polycarbonate pipe prevents the anti-chop system from getting damaged. It does that by keeping dirt and paint away from it. And to make it even better, this takes a lot of pressure from you in terms of maintenance.
Auto fire: This feature could prove to be a lot of fun, especially if you’re a beginner. Basically, it allows you to shoot a series of paintballs with a single pull of the trigger. This has an added benefit of providing you with the opportunity to fully adjust your aim.
Multiple firing modes: The Proto Rail is one of those guns that allow you to switch between different firing modes. This means that you can use it to participate in tournaments as well.
When it comes to toughness, the Dye Proto Rail paintball gun is among the best markers in its price range. It’s made of incredibly durable composite materials. It also features a 6-micron finish. This allows you to handle the gun without worrying about damage. Thanks to all of this, it can go over half a million fired shots before it starts malfunctioning.
But that’s not all, since the Proto Rail is also very easy to maintain. We’ve already mentioned the eye pipe system that protects the anti-chop eye from dirt. But the list doesn’t end there, since the marker comes with handy color coded O-rings. These have been added to make cleaning a lot easier.
There are plenty of things you can do if you want to customize your Dye Proto Rail paintball gun. The gun allows for replacement of a large number of parts, including feeders, hoppers, grips and rail boards. The latter are compatible with both Hater and Tadao upgrades.
Apart from replacing parts, you can add some as well. The list of compatible accessories includes bolt caps, macroline fittings, on/off ASAs and grips for color coordination. In short, it could be said that the Proto Rail is a fairly customizable piece of gear.
Players usually like the Proto Rail, but for different reasons. There are, of course, those who find it unworthy of all that attention. The reasons they give in support of their claims vary as well. All the pros and cons, however, can be summarized in the following points.
- It’s lightweight
- It features an attractive design
- It operates at a very low pressure
- It’s both fast and accurate
- Its recoil is minimal
- It doesn’t chop paintballs
- It’s very easy to maintain
- It has an auto-fire mode
- It’s equipped with multiple firing modes
- It’s easily customizable
- Its air usage is not that efficient
- Its feedneck is poorly designed
- Its stock barrel is not as accurate as it could be
In conclusion, the Dye Proto Rail paintball gun has both pros and cons, just like any other available marker. Its flaws, however, fail to diminish its qualities. Since it boasts an excellent design, a high level of accuracy and a very stylish look, it’s a great choice for both beginners and seasoned players! In fact, this gun is one of our choices as the very best paintball guns for your money.
JT SplatMaster Z200 Paintball Shotgun Review 2017
- JT SplatMaster Z200 Paintball Shotgun
- Rating: 3.8/5
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Range: 50 ft
- Firing rate: 2 balls/s
- Caliber: .50
- Ammo: 15 rounds
- Batteries: No
- CO2: No
- Cost: $
Since paintball has become a very popular sport, there are plenty of different markers available. Regular guns are among the most widely used pieces of equipment. There are, however, military and shotgun style markers as well. Here we’re going to introduce you to one of the best paintball shotguns – JT SplatMaster z200. This gun is especially good for children and kids since it’s so cheap and doesn’t hurt so bad. So if you want to know if it’d be a good fit for you, simply read our review here! You can also use the button below to view the exact product on Amazon.
As we’ve already mentioned, the z200 is a shotgun-style marker. It features an elongated barrel and is held away from the shoulder. This particular model is a pump shotgun, meaning its handgrip is pumped back and forth during firing. Since it’s made of lightweight materials, it doesn’t strain your arms while playing. Its design makes it very easy to use, which is why it’s appropriate for ages nine and up.
When it comes to performance, the z200 is one of the best markers in its price range. This means that it doesn’t boast high levels of speed or accuracy, but can still provide you with loads of fun. Since it’s a pump shotgun, it can’t shoot over two or three paintballs per second. This is because you need to pump the handgrip back and forth every time you want to fire one. However, it’s a lot better in terms of accuracy.
With the z200, you’ll be able to shoot targets that are located up to 100 feet away from you. This doesn’t mean you’ll hit them every time. It does, however, provide you with a relatively high level of mobility. If you want to be sure you’ll hit the target, it shouldn’t be more than 50 feet away from you. That’s the markers effective range.
Although it’s not the fastest marker available, the z200 is a spring-loaded shotgun. This makes it more reliable in combat. Since it’s very lightweight, it boasts minimal recoil. Thanks to this, you’ll hardly feel it kick while shooting. That’s one of the reasons why it’s one of the best paintball guns for kids.
There’s a reason why this shotgun is called the SplatMaster. Its paintballs are round and filled with pigments. Once they hit the target, they burst and make a colorful Splat!
- Quick Pump Action: The z200 is a pump-style marker, which means you need to slide the grip back and forth to shoot it. Thanks to this useful feature, it’s not as slow as it’d be without it. So Quick Pump Action is a feature that makes this marker fire with improved speed and efficiency.
- 15-round Ammo: The higher the number, the greater the fun you’ll have with your paintball gun. And although the z200 is not among the best, it’s still a decent piece of gear when it comes to storage. With it, you’ll be able to enjoy long and exciting sessions.
- Barrel Plug: If you’re buying a marker for your kid, you’ll want to know how safe it is to use. The z200 comes with a barrel plug, which is one of the basic pieces of safety equipment. It’s used to plug the muzzle when you’re not using the gun. The main purpose of doing this is to prevent your kids from firing it accidentally. So provided you put the plug back in the muzzle, you’ll be able to avoid a lot of potential mishaps.
- SWAT-style Grip: Even the smallest thing can affect the way you feel while holding your marker. This is why the z200 is equipped with a SWAT-style handgrip. Its main purpose is to improve the handling comfort, but it also gives the impression of holding a real gun.
- Spring Action Firing: Pump-style markers aren’t particularly fast, but this model has been made a bit better. Thanks to its Spring Action Firing, it operates with a higher level of speed. This also makes it a lot easier to use, especially for kids.
- Biodegradable Ammo: The z200 uses pigment-filled paintballs. Since the balls burst whenever they hit their target, the shotgun can make a real mess of your clothes. Fortunately, the ammunition used with this model is biodegradable and the pigment is easy to clean. This means you won’t have to worry about scrubbing paint stains from your clothes. You also won’t have to fear affecting the environment in any way!
The z200 shotgun isn’t as tough as other paintball markers. But it’s not like you’d expect it to last for years, especially considering it boasts a very low price. Since it’s made of materials that aren’t of the highest quality, it usually breaks down sooner more expensive products. It makes for a pretty good marker while it lasts, though.
Fortunately, there are plenty of things you can do to make it last longer. It comes with a manual that contains lots of useful information on maintenance. This applies to both proper usage and cleaning the marker after each paintball session.
As we’ve already mentioned, this shotgun boasts a pretty basic design. And although this is one of its main advantages, it also means it’s not customizable. If you’d prefer owning a piece of gear that could be adjusted to your needs and preferences, consider buying a different marker. But if you’re buying a gun for your kids, the fact that this one can’t be upgraded shouldn’t be a problem!
One of the best ways to determine if a product would be good for you is to read reviews. This is why we’re going to include a brief list of pros and cons to owning the JT SplatMaster z200. So if you’re interested in learning about other people’s experiences, simply read on!
- It’s very easy to use
- It’s lightweight
- It has minimal recoil
- It’s pretty accurate
- It’s very affordable
- It’s easy to maintain
- It’s appropriate for kids
- It has a decent range
- It doesn’t require batteries or CO2
- The pigment is very easy to clean
- It’s not particularly fast
- It can’t be upgraded
- The mechanism sometimes breaks the balls
So, if you are looking for one of the best paintball shotguns, especially for the price, this is one of your better bets.
If you really want to upgrade your paintball experience, take a look at the Dye Proto Rail.